Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spoof Story (2)

 
     One day Nasreddin went to a dinner party. He was wearing old clothes. When he came, nobody looked at him and nobody gave him a seat so Nasreddin when home and put on his best clothes and went back to the party.
          The host at once got up and came to meet him. He offered him to the best table and gave him a good seat and offered him the best food.
          Nasreddin sat and put off this coat in the food and said, "Eat coat!" The guest were  very surprised and ask him, "What are you doing, Nasreddin?".
          "When I came here with my old clothes, nobody looked at me. Then, I went home and came back in my best clothes and you gave me the best food and drink so you gave food to my clothes instead of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment