Thursday, April 4, 2013

Application Letter

Jl. Tama Siswa 35
Semarang

March 30, 2013

HRD Manager
Asahi Diamond Industrial
Wisma Dharmala Sakti, 12th floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kv 32
Jakarta 10220

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the job as an accountant, which you advertised recently in 'Kompas' newspaper. I am 22 years old. I graduated from Semarang State University. I took an English course for active communication in Enter English Course.

Since I graduated from college, I have worked for a multi finance company in Semarang for 2 years.

I am interested in working as an accountant in your company as I want to expand my experience and learn more in Jakarta.

I have enclosed a photograph and my complete curriculum vitae. I would be very pleased to send any further details you may require. I would be available for an interview at any time.

Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours faithfully,


Trima Apriyani

No comments:

Post a Comment